PRAISE THA SWEET LAWD
Samoas are my favorite.
My favorite Girl Scout cookie
Not Your Everyday Chocolate Chip Cookie Although you might want to make them an every day thing ;) These are my healthier version of a chocolate chip cookie. I don’t believe in feeling guilty for treating yourself, (hello?! Anything with nut butter) so even if you have a few of these you won’t have to feel like you have to go run a marathon. 1 or 2 should be enough to satisfy your chocolate craving :) AND they’re Jessica’s olderlazyandeatswheatver brother approved :D
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 jumbo egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl, and wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, and stir.
- Line 2 baking sheets and scoop (LARGE) spoonful cookies on the tray. (I just used my hands to create the size I wanted)
- Place cookies in oven for 10-12 minutes if using a lighter pan and 13-15 if using a dark pan.
- Let cookies cool and ENJOY :D
I made one dozen (VERY) large cookies. But you could divide it into 2 dozen reasonably sized cookies.
those look DELICIOUS :)
Chocolate Banana Soft Serve. Creamy+Delicious+Healthy= Perfection. Find recipe here. You can thank me later.
Iced Bananacino (via Eye It, Try It.)
- 1 cup organic, fair trade coffee (make it fresh, then cool in the fridge, preferably for at least a hour)
- 1 cup almond milk (or other non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder (cocoa powder would work too)
- 1 1/2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 banana (frozen)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg
I made these today they were really good and each under 50 calories, organic, and healthy!
Ingredients for batter:
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or soy milk)
- 1/4 cup Organic Whole Wheat flour
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat a medium skillet to medium heat and spray with pam.
- Take 2 tablespoons of batter and create a then paper thin crepe.
- Let cook for about 40 seconds then flip.
Ingredients for topping:
- 3 chopped up strawberries
- 10 blueberries
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- Splenda or Truvia packet
- Chop up the strawberries and blueberries and combine with greek yogurt.
- Put it in the microwave for 40 seconds.
- Add splenda or any other calorie free sugar substitute.
- Combine them and enjoy!
ALL of the batter itself is only 132 calories and the topping is only about 30.
Orange-Spice Pumpkin Bars; only 100 calories per bar!
(click on picture for recipe)
Sweet Apple Chips
2 Small Apples (cut into thin slices as shown above)
2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Cinnamon
Preheat your oven to 350 F and place apple slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges start to curl and brown a little bit. Set out to cool, and enjoy!
Delightfully Baked Apples
Gina’s Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 1/2 apple with topping • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts
Calories: 152.8 • Fat: 6.3 g • Protein: 1.1 g • Carb: 26.4 g • Fiber: 3.4 g
- 2 large apples, cut in half
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp quick oats
- pinch of cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350º. Cut apples in half and remove core and seeds with a small pairing knife or spoon.
In a small bowl combine butter, brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon. Spoon on top of the apple halves and sprinkle with cinnamon. Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve warm with fat free whipped cream or low fat ice cream.
Green Smoothie - 1 cup baby spinach, 1 cup kale, 1 pear, 1 ½ cup of orange juice, and 1 frozen banana.
Chocolate Peanut Butter – 2 TBL unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 TBL peanut butter, ½ banana, 1 cup almond milk, ice. 320 calories total.
Mango Ginger — 2 cups frozen Mango, 1 cup frozen raspberries, 1 banana, ¼ cup chopped ginger, squeeze of lime, yogurt.Good
Strawberry Date — 1 date, 1 ½ cup frozen strawberries, 1 cup almond milk. Optional: 1 scoop protein powder or 1 TBL of flaxseed oil.
gonna make all of these
Apple Chip recipe: 1 apple + cinnamon + 2 hours at 275F
SO good! :)
HEALTHY APPLE OATMEAL COOKIES! I just made these! They are actually delicious.. I’m pretty impressed with myself for throwing these ingredients together and having it actually taste good haha!